Before you get started, make sure you have the following:
- Postman installed on your system.
- An active API key from Tremendous. See 2) Get your Sandbox API key for details on how to get an API key for Sandbox.
Visit the Tremendous API Collection on Postman.
By default, the Collection is configured to use the Bearer Token as the Authentication method, pointing to the Sandbox environment.
The following variables are required in order for API calls to work.
|bearerToken||Your API key, if using the API key authentication method.|
|baseUrl||For convenience, it can be set as |
- Select the environment you just configured.
- Choose an endpoint you want to interact with.
- Click on "Params" and configure any required parameters.
- Click the "Send" button.
Updated about 1 month ago